INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data is used by FIT Consulting S.r.l., which is the data controller, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
The collection of personal data is carried out by FIT Consulting S.r.l. recording data:
- collected directly from the interested party, at the time of initial contact or subsequent communications
- provided by third parties
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
- We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
- General customer analysis
- Promotional activities
- Processing, printing, enveloping and shipping of invoices
- Provision of the product service
- Dispute management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Sending courtesy communications and/or promotional/information material
- Services to protect consumers and users
- Payment acceptance service
- The legal bases on which the processing of common data is based, according to Article 6 of the GDPR Regulation, are:
The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may result in the impossibility of providing the requested services.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
- Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- External managers;
- Internal managers;
- Society and businesses;
Furthermore, in the management of your data, the following categories of authorized persons and/or internal and external managers identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions have been provided regarding the processing of the data may become aware of them:
- Fit Consulting, VAT number 05350441001, in the person of Marciani Massimo – Legal representative
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
- According to what is stated in Article 14 of the GDPR Regulation, since the data has not been obtained from the interested party, the categories of personal data being processed are reported:
- Identification data (company name or name, or name and surname of natural persons, headquarters address, telephone, fax, e-mail, tax data, etc.);
- Behavioral data (creation of profiles of users, consumers, taxpayers, etc.; profiles of personality and character traits);
- Name, address or other personal identification elements (name, surname, age, gender, place and date of birth, private address, work address);
The data retention period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing commercial relationship and for the following ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right to limit and/or object to the processing of data concerning him (art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of processing based on consent, receive your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access of the interested party – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- The data controller of your personal data is FIT Consulting r.l., VAT no. 05350441001, tax code. 05350441001
|·||Email: [email protected]|
|·||PEC: [email protected]|
Fit Consulting, VAT number 05350441001, in the person of Marciani Massimo
|·||Email: [email protected]|
Information on Cookies
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer when the user accesses a website with the purpose of providing information each time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the internet page visited. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the latter’s computer, and will be re-read and updated every time the user returns to the site. This way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, the user may also receive cookies from different sites (“third party” cookies) on his terminal, set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (i.e. temporary ones and automatically deleted by the terminal at the end of the browsing session by closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until they expire or are deleted by the user).
Based on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.