The Annual POLIS Conference will be held in Leuven, Belgium, on 29 and 30 November 2023.
The Annual POLIS Conference is Europe’s leading sustainable urban mobility event, providing an opportunity for cities and regions to showcase their transport achievements to a large audience of mobility experts, practitioners, and decision-makers from both the public and private sectors.
On Thursday 30 November, Paola Cossu, CEO FIT, will moderate the panel “WHEN URBAN PLANNING MEETS LOGISTICS: PATHWAYS TO SULPS” – Session 4D, scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Here is the detailed programme of the panel:
Moderator: Paola Cossu, Fit consulting srl
- Arnaud Touillon, Populus – Roadmapping urban freight governance: Sustainable visions, targets, and pathways for SULPs and LEZs/ZEZs
- Lucie Carriou & Hélène de Solere, CEREMA – SULPs: Building a governance, integrating urban freight in public policies and moving into action/implementation
- Victoria Herslöf, City of Stockholm – New SULP for Stockholm – A roadmap to 100 % electrified freight transport by 2030
- Tim Sjouke & Jos Streng, City of Rotterdam – The Rotterdam Roadmap: 3 years of experience in preparing the city for a 40 km2 Zero Emission zone for City Logistics
- Lucas Demuelenaere, Brussels Capital Region – Towards zero emission logistics – the Brussels Green Deal
- Marij Lambert, City of Leuven – Local shops, sustainable drops: How the city of Leuven empowers local businesses while talking sustainable city logistics
- Roos Lowette, City of Mechelen – Consolidated zero-emission deliveries for 1 shopping street under reconstruction
- Edoardo Marcucci & Valerio Gatta, Roma Tre University – Stakeholder engagement in the Sustainable Urban Logistics Planning: the case of Rome
- Angel Lopez Rodriguez, Barcelona City Council – TACTIC (Tools for locAl Commerce logisTICs) Living Lab Barcelona
For the latest PDF version of the programme and more information on the event: https://www.polisnetwork.eu/2023-annual-polis-conference/